نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

VOTE NIK NAZMI @ BUDU FOR SRI SETIA


Yesterday, I received one message from a facebook group called friends of Nik Nazmi.

Keep the story short, this friend of mine is standing in for N32 Sri Setia Selangor state seat under the PKR banner.

Honestly, I do not know him very much in great details. In early 2005, I chanced upon making a trip to Sidi Afifi's house in oxford, and that was the first time I met him.

Later, we met again at the NUS and FOSIS conferences. He went home for good that summer 2005, so I have not seen him since.

The good thing was, I got his phone number from Ezam Noor, when he came over to PD to give a closed-door lecture.

When I saw Nik Nazmi's name in the paper, I immediately rang his mobile to congratulate him (hey, the nomination process is not all that easy. You know what SPR is capable of doing). Well, he is not the youngest candidate contesting. There is another bloke younger than him, whose details you can find on the web.

Anyway, since today is the 'blogging-to-show-support-for-Budu' day, I am taking this opportunity to wish him all the best. Kalau dah jadi YB nanti, jangan lupa kami di sini.

Takbeer!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

sape budu?

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nik nazmi la budu

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home