نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pass the exam

Alhamdulillah, despite of all the hiccups I had prior to the API 570 exam last december, I managed to pass. Total score 136/150. Alhamdulillah, not bad. Passing mark 109.

Paper 1: Open Book: 4 hrs: 50 Questions
Paper 2: Close Book: 4 hrs: 100 Questions

Hiccups:

1) Did not have enough time to do my revision: I only started doing revision 3 days before the exam. And that is because I was allowed exam leave.

2) My wedding preparation was quite at its peak, I was busy folding the invitation cards, more than thinking of the exam.

3) My brother coming home after many years. I was paying more attention to the co-ordination work, rather than the exam. I even went out 1.5hrs earlier for paper one, but my brother left the hotel already.

4) Others..

Alhamdulillah, all went well. I was not expecting this grade.

Berkat doa semua, especially my parents...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations dear

(^-^)

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

owh ya, nice video... its really hard to groom a child to become a person ya..

now only we appreciate our parents for their lectures and scolding...

how thankful we are to Allah for granting us such parents

3:40 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

fuh power!!

ps: mamat clip bawah tuh mmg legend r, tahap iblis!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Syafiq Afifi said...

abg aku terer

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home