نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Long silence

For a long time, I have been keeping quite. To be honest, life is so full of unfortunate events, that I have decided that remain silent is the best thing to do.

One person just walked out of my life completely.. well, it does not really matter what this person has done, but at least give me opportunity to retrieve my stuff.. those important ones at least.

I wonder why when people are interviewing jobseekers, they will say that they'd like to have people who are smart, have leadership qualities, outspoken, work as a team and many others. However, now that I am working, people defending the team, and being outspoken look like somehow unwanted characteristics. So now, they say this person has done quite a damage to the career here by showing all the 'qualities'. Well, why don't they simply mention that 'actually we are looking for dumb yet optimistic candidates' kind of stuff while conducting the interview.

Just make du'a for me that I will ever be the old cheerful self again.

Rgds

Z

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

aiseh.. complex gila

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just make du'a for me that I will ever be the old cheerful self again."

Mmmm... Semoga kembali ceria seperti dahulu-kala -- altho' I have to say you scared the hell out of me once by your singing and humming in the quiet dark roads of kingsdown. Mati2 agakkan ada orang mabuk kat belakang. Sambil menyanyi, berlari pulak tu sebab nak kejar the then opened black door yg kebetulan ada orang tgh nak masuk time tu. Isk. Thank God for one's ability to berlakon cool and maintain jalan at sensible speed.

Re: the essence of the post. I think nik nazmi once commented on this very same issue jugak.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home