نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Get Over It

Last weekend, I was invited to join one of the programmes for students who are planning to go abroad.. and the place cannot be any worse.. it was afterall, INTEC..

I decided to attend it, eventhough I was not sure if it was the right thing to do. Left home as early as 545am, I got there at around 9am.

Afterall, it was not as bad as I had expected. I would admit that the place has changed, although my memory has not failed me. I did reminisce all day.. Intec, my past and what had happened.. and in many occasions, I did regret going there..

Later that day, I knew I could not have made a better decision. It hurt, yet it was the thing that i need. I need to get over the past, and let it go.

Well, I came home rather refreshed, and am quite sure of whatever that happened almost two years ago, did so for some good reasons..

and Intec will be just another place I will remember..

well..

whatever...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Zacharias go!!! Let the past be the past. U don't even have to take it as history.

7:52 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hohoohoooh... dasat2

1:25 PM  
Blogger zacharias said...

still.. kata nak berhijrah? kena la berhijrah ke adelaide seperti esan..

kpd esan..

toksah balik aa, carik je keje kat sana. malaysia ni boring sket

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home