نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 went by, and here comes 2007

Dear All,

Sorry for being quiet for the past few days.. or is it weeks? Well, I simply could not remember. It had been my intention all these whiles to update the blog... It's simply I was not in the mood, or I could not spare a minte to do so when I was in the mood.

Things have not changed much, apart from the fact that I finally managed to go home last weekends. It was a rather long one, considering I took a day off, plus another 2 public holidays.. Raya Haji and the New Year. All in all, I had five-days break.

Hmm it was really good to be back home, although I was quite dissappointed with my dad. The first thing he said to me when he saw me was 'Go have a haircut', rather than asking about my well-being. Well, I guess that's his way... I simply have to accept that people do things differently.

What else, the weekend before, I watched this perbarisan tamat latihan (graduation march, is it?) for the army recruits that had just finished their training in PD. The march was really astonishing and impressive. Pictures to follow soon..

What else.. hmm could not think of anything. Apparently, tonight, the company is going to conduct a majlis doa selamat for our safe process throughout the Boiler and Furnace shutdown.

Oh, flood hit the state where my parents are staying. Praise be to God that it did not affect us badly, although it did affect many of my friends and fellow citizens.

I did my first presentation since joining SRC. Hmm, I would say that I did average.. not too bad but not excellent either..

2006 reminds me of my final months of scholastic years.. and 2007 should make me realise that I have the real school ahead of me.. The school of life..

After all those many years, I think I have learnt so much from the world.. Malaysians and British alike... not to mention those who helped me and troubled me during my travels and journeys...

and should I not be contributing back to the community?

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

pursuit of happYness...

1:32 PM  
Blogger azad said...

what have you learnt?

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home