نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The week that passed by

Last saturday, I was watching a football match between Newcastle and Man. City, when my sister rang me from Indonesia.

I was informed that one of my uncle has passed away, after his car collided with a lorry somewhere in India.

The following day (sunday), I went to KL to visit my auntie and her children.

On Monday evening, I made my way to KL, getting a lift from one shell staff, who was going to shah alam.

I stayed at PJ Hilton for the night. The following day, Husna and I joined join our relatives at Masjid Putrajaya praying for my uncle's jenazah. The body arrived around 6am in the morning at KLIA, before being transported to Putrajaya.

There was a huge crowd of people in the mosque. Basically, almost everyone who knows him in the PSD joined the prayer. Later most of them joined the convoy to Kuala Kangsar for the burial.

To be honest, I don't feel right not going to KK. May Allah bless Dr Ahmad Shah, and may Allah grant him the paradise.

O' Allah, grant us martyrdom, grant us paradise. ameen

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and indeed, death is the one destination that we all share.

innalillah, and ameen to the relevant bits...

8:32 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

masuk sotkaba r..huhu

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ala, tau aa. aku beli nst keluar, berita harian pun ada. gambar sumer siap. makmi pesan, jaga paper baik2

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalautak leh bertandang ke rumah aku di Lubok. Kalau segan nak dok ngan family aku, ada another port kat Salak.

9:16 PM  
Blogger azad said...

takziah

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak segan

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home