نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fasting

Well, the past two weeks have been rather hectic for me. I spent a whole week in KL, attending few interview and recruitment sessions. The week after that, I spent it entertaining my friend who came to visit me from the UK.

I have not received the job description yet, but I have basically made up my mind to join Shell. After all, they were voted as the best graduate employer last year, if I am not mistaken.

I would like to sign up for the bike license class. Unfortunately, the time that I have until my employment is not enough for me to obtain the license. I guess I'd have to find a driving school in PD for the license.

I am still pondering over the reasons why non-muslims are not allowed to enter many mosques in Malaysia. Well, we got really angry when people become murtad, but we don't really welcome people to see our mosques. I felt really dissappointed when this friend of mine was not allowed to enter many of them. He was fasting, he was asking many questions about Islam. Yet, he was not allowed to see how we worship Allah.

I still think that during the time of the Prophet s.a.w, non-muslims were allowed to come into the mosque to see the him. Not only that, they even argued and questioned the prophet inside the mosque.

Are the shoe and laptop thieves, are better than this friend of mine? Yes, these peoples say shahadah, yet they have the guts to steal from mosques, while people are performing ibadah. And they are allowed to roam inside the mosques without any prejudice.

I guess the debate can go on and on, but I still do not like the idea of our Jabatan Agama not allowing the non-muslim to come into our mosques.

Something to ponder...

7 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

ooo... ada kawan? buleh angkat rumah?

1:20 PM  
Blogger azad said...

Jabatan Agama tak bagi masuk mosques? really?

something new to me.hmmmm.....

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

begitulah

8:18 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

stendet r tuh... org bkn islam buleh masuk mesjit yg cantik2 je mcm mesjit ubudiah n mesjit putrajaya...lalala

1:14 PM  
Blogger sufaat said...

one of the reasons why Islam does not really penetrate into communities other than Malays.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

and sometimes islam does not really penetrate the hearts of the malays

8:26 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hadari2...bersatu... penetrate into their vote box

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home