نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Week in KL

Well, by now, I have been in KL for 2 days already. I was supposed to go home tonight, but there was another email from SLB that made me stay behind until friday.

Having nothing much to do, I kind of enjoy watching my mum having to do her homework and assignment. keskeskes. Staying at Legend Hotel, I am trying to fully utilise their wireless services, which is way faster than my dial-up at home.

Was browsing on google earth, when i realised that one can clearly see KMB on google earth. Try find Kampong Bukit Changgang, and I assure you that you should be able to find KMB. I guess that KMYS is no where near that clear.

Anyway, trying to doze off now. Having nothing else to do.

Till next time, bye

1 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hoho... bgs2..dh updet

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home