نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Officially an SRC Staff

I am now officially working for Shell Refining Co. After few days of working here, I received an email inviting me for an interview with an aviation company.

My first impression is that there are so many makan sessions taking place in this company. Even a little discussion will be accompanied with a little plate of kuih and goreng pisang, not to mention free coffee and tea for the staff.

Well, I received a little criticism by a certain anonymous, for my lacking in interest in sharing my shell interview experience with him/her. Just to clarify things with this person, if you maintain the same attitude, I am sure that no-one in this world is willing to share things with you.

I remember when I listened to a Dr Fadzilah Kamsah's lecture. What we don't get is a reflection of what we are not willing to give. People do not smile at you, because you do not smile at them. Similarly, you don't get what you want, anonymous, because you are not willing to even share your name with us.

Enough said, I hope I am going to enjoy myself here.

Roger n out

3 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

tahniah kerana berjaya mengupdate..
adekah berat akan naik?? hoho

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhu. makin turun ada kot. dok sini panjat tangki la, jalan sana sini. fuh, kejap je dah ilang satu inci

4:35 PM  
Blogger azad said...

makin kurus? biar benar??!
teeheee....moga keje tu yg terbaik. keje r elok2 ye

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home