نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another week @ SRCPD

Well, nothing much has happenned since my last entry. I went to the course on the 4 disciplines of execution by the FranklinCovey Institute in KL for 2 days. On friday, I joined Asyraf fetching his bro from Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka (Londang), before going to KL.

Crashed his place for the night, before going out the following day. Went to UIA Gombak, and later to the SIA interview. I don't want to say much, but I could say that these SIA staffs are bunch of racists. I can't believe my ears (and myself) over the preferential treatment that they gave to non-muslim candidates. Well, I don't want to elaborate much, but in case you guys are reading this, please join me in boycotting SIA.

After that, I visited my sister at UTM, before going to a colleague's brother's open house. Did not stay there for long, for I have a more important event to catch.

Later that evening, I went to the Shell Refining Company Annual Dinner, held at Sunway Lagoon Resort. I went with an old friend. Basically she drove me to the event, but she had to leave early. Well, no big deal. I crashed Asyraf's place for another night.

The following day, I went to an ex-UK students' gathering, and later went to UTM (again) to see the architectural exhibition. Later that night, I went back to PD with asyraf.

Early this week, I was assigned my 'first' task here, that is to be the NDT co-ordinator for the coming minor shutdown. At the moment, I am a little occupied with the tedious work, which is somehow enjoyable.

Well, played football for the first time in 1 year 2 days ago, and looking for more sessions of footie.

Cleaned the apartment yesterday, and most probably will be moving in tonight.

........................................

3 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

besnye..huhu

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apa yg best?

8:53 PM  
Blogger azad said...

best

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home