نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

APACHE'S FOR DEFENSE?

I was in a cab with few other guys from Seraya Chemicals, when I saw two objects on the distant sky, flying quite close together.

Upon closer look, as they flied closer and closer, I realised that they are the APACHE'S.. and in case some people do not know, Apache is a type of helicopter.. a powerful and expensive one.. err.. an offensive type of vehicle..

I knew from my recent reading that Singapore has completed their Apache's assault squad. And, that was the first time I actually see an apache, although it is flying quite a distance above.

Again, I wonder why singapore invested that much in defense?

Well.. Offence is the best defence.. by fully utilising the element of surprise.

Also I read this article this morning..

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/1/25/nation/16674470&sec=nation

Well, that simply describes how corrupted our society is. A mayor can simply let loose anyone..

Z

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

apsal ade 2...
so.. make sure we become mayor ..

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apsal ada 2 apache?

apache has to travel in a certain number to be effective..

if i am not mistaken, singapore has 7.

mayo? mayonaise?

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home