نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feeling Sick and Unable to Sleep

I am not feeling well. Very unwell to be honest. It has been quite a while since I last became unwell.

And I could not sleep as well. The only moment I feel rather comfortable is when I am taking shower. Should I spend the whole night under the hose?

God, please help me.

4 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

mcm dasat...
tdo dlm shower mcm bes je

4:43 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

tido dalam bath tub lagi best kot? tapi rumah ni takde bathtub

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makan tak kenyang, tifur tak lena, mandi boleh basah pula?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Nur Ruqaiyah Abdul Rahman said...

"who giv u da sickness bro??ask HIM 4 da rmedy..HE get da best mdcine ever!trust me..spcial offer..u can meet HIM 5 tyms a day 4 free!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home