نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, June 06, 2008

Super Bad Day Yesterday

Yesterday (Friday) was a holiday for Shell staff. Yet I decided not to go home (JB), instead spending it here to finish some of my business.

The day started quite bad, when I had to go to senawang for a Welder Qualification Test. The test started late, and even the third-party representative came late. Even so, he spent some time checking his mail and 'main-main' internet before starting the test. Sabar, sabar.

Then, I had to run to the KTM station to buy a komuter ticket to KL. There were around 50 people (or more) lining up, and they only kept one counter open. I do not know why, but I saw the supervisor (I think) watching from behind. I believe the job of a supervisor is to supervise, and ensure everything runs smoothly. If one of your man is missing, the responsibilities is yours. Damn, very bad attitude.

I saw 2 trains departed while I was on the queue. Then, right after the second one departed, they opened another counter. A bloke tried to jump queue, but I told him on his face that many have lined up before him, and he should shut up and stay behind. Sabar, Sabar.

Got to KL. Did what I have to do. Only then I was informed that this company has another branch in Taman Universiti, which, had I gone home, it would have been easier for me to settle my business there. Damn.

I hopped on board another komuter south-bound (1810). The train was super crowded. I saw a friend of mine, which invited me to accompany him to midvalley MPH. Basically, he is entitled to 40% on any book purchased because he works for a certain company. I told him I could not do so, since I need to go home, and taking other train would make me miss the connecting bus from Seremban to PD.

While calling at Bandar Tasik Selatan, one of the door was stuck, and everyone had to vacate the train. It took quite a while before I managed to slot myself into one of the komuters, due to overcrowding.

I arrived at Seremban slightly after 830pm, and by this time, I was sure there was no connection anymore. It was confirmed by the lady at the bus station. I had to call a friend to pick me up from Seremban, so that I could go home.

That was the day that was. I should have gone home (JB), spend some time with my family, do my laundry over there, finish my business/account stuff etc. Everything seem so much perfect had I gone home, although one can never be so sure.

The lesson here is that, go home whenever your mum wants you to be home....

6 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hmmm...
http://www.jetstar.com/~/media/files/pdf/news/2008/jun/080605.pdf

7:07 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

so apa cerita? tak dapat balik ke pasal beli tiket qantas?

3:29 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

xtau lg... die kate xkonfem lg

8:35 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

haritu beli tiket qantas ke?

1:59 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

haritu beli tiket qantas ke?

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe that the government is hiding something from us, maybe they are involved in the conspiracy.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home