نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

Singapore Claims Batu Putih

So, that's it. Singapore gets Batu Putih, an island 30 miles from singapore, and 10 miles from Johor.

The result did not come as a surprise to me, since last week, one Navy officer told me so already.

We are paying for what mistake (maybe deliberate act) our minister committed couple of decades ago. And now we lose the island.

I wonder how much the ministers have really made for themselves back in the 1980's. I guess this kind of secret will disappear with Lee Kuan Yew's death. I wonder even more how much benefit some people have gained by allowing Singapore leaving the Federation back in 1963.

Shit, I feel like the Federation is not protecting Johore's interest. May as well we leave the Federation.

Shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home