نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, May 09, 2008

PTD PAC

Today, I am at a new location, doing a new thing. I took time off yesterday, to come to Kluang to join this PTD assessment and selection day.

I came here yesterday, and the road and map provided was quite useful. The estimated mileage given on the web was also quite accurate. It looked rather positive.

Then, we were hurled into one dewan, with no segregation between males and females. After taking off our pants, height being measured and weights being taken, we were told to line up, holding our 'body number' and photographed. (sorry, the clothes removal part was not true. I made that up). Felt like living in prison (I guess, RPK may be able to tell more), and we were called by numbers.


The Number

So, here Mr 155, going around with number on his nect. The only moment we were allowed to take it off was during the Friday prayer time.

I like to believe that all went rather well. Last night discussion about "Disciplinary Deterioration in School Children" and " Belia kurang minat bidang pertanian" was well, but not excellent. After that, we were off to bed..

The Bed

Today, we had to run 2.4km for the fitness assessment. I was in the loo when the participants were released, and it took me several minutes to catch up with the person in front of me. I finish in the top 20, in about 13minutes. It was not that bad, considering that I spent the first few minutes in the loo.


We had a game session afterwards, and I was scolded by one young PTD for not following the instruction. I forgot and while rushing, I overlooked that part. But I still think it was unfair of him to do so. Very diplomatic for a PTD officer.

Well, let's hope what's coming is not as bad. I have to give two public speeches, titled Nilai Kepimpinan and Tourism.


The Hostel

1 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

bapak kencing berdiri.. anak kencing berlari...

npk sgt kite mempunyai ayah yg bertatasusila tinggi

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home