نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Treasure Hunt & Feeling the Exhaustion


Wow,

It has been quite a while since I really updated this blog. Not that my life was boring that nothing seems worth mentioning.

For the past few weeks, I had been on short errands on many days. I managed to go home on one weekends, and Dad and I took the opportunity to see one freehold lot in Pekan Nenas. On our way back, the car got stuck in the mud, and after much pushing and jacking, finally the car got out, covered in mud.

After another diversion, I finally got home.

I drove back to PD on monday morning (5am), and feeling too tired, I slept at Machap (1hr) and Pagoh (30min). Una was of no help either. She could not drive manual, and her dozing off simply made me more sleepy.

The following week, few days were spent in Nilai, doing new heat exchanger hydrotesting.

On Saturday, I embarked on another trip to Cherating. Yes, it's the treasure hunt. I had another two engineers in my team. Well, we got few questions wrong, and somehow was penalised 2 points for being 2 minutes late. Well, we still enjoyed ourselves swimming at the beach, and later playing water polo at the pool




Impiana Cherating Rounded Pool

That night, we were surprised that our team was not even make the top-1o list. We asked the organiser later, and realised that they miscalculated our points. After restoring us the 12points, we ended up 5th and was promised Rm150 (but our pride has been crushed anyway). We started as one of the favourites, and sadly, the penalty robbed us of no.4, and some silly treasure took 2nd place away from us.

Arrived in PD at 9pm on Sunday, I quickly joined the PAS event at Bagan Pinang, and enjoyed a joyous meal of lamb curry.

And today, I am super exhausted.. and worse, tomorrow I'd have to go to KL..


Gambar adik aku time preseason ditemui di Cumberland United FC

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

cis.. stalker siot.hahaha

tu b4 dapat baju2 free... basically, not doing much on match day. just enjoying the game n do some spray2 action in the middle of the field. (n blood sometimes)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bukan stalk. saje je nak tgk team ni main league division bape. tiba2 ada gambar

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home