نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

And Let's Not Forget Mother's Day

Ummi and Ihsan, somewhere in/near Istana Anak Bukit (I think)

Okay, I am succumbing under the pressure, and I write something about Mother's day.

There are not many malay dramas that I actually watch. There were few that I watched on and off, but somehow, I'll in front of the TV every sunday watching Janji Diana.

The only reason I do follow the story line was that, when I first came home many months back, I remember my mum used to follow this series. And now I am in PD, I'd like to think that we are still watching the same thing..

It was many months later that I realised mum has stopped watching the series, and it is only me following the series, now at its 91st episode...

Diana (left) and Her Close Friends

Happy Mother's day ummi...

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

dlm balai rong seri, istana anak bukit.

ur thinking is very correct indeed

12:17 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

huhu..

terer tuh ambo..

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home