نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I cycle to work, I eat one meal a day, Change my Lifestyle?

With the increasing fuel price, life has become more strangling. Many people have become desperate, and this is and will be manifested by the increase in crime rate in our country.

When I was in form 2, I was beaten up by several thugs over RM200 plus.

Last weekend, I was walking around Seremban. I just received my deposit money, the amount I lent to PAS for the election. Apparently, someone must have seen me carrying the money.

As I got to my car in a carpark, one car just stop right behind my car, that prevent me from going out. I should have seen the 3-men team's ill intention. They came asking for help. To cut the story short, with their quick hands and others, they walked away with a good half of the thousands ringgit of the deposit money. Daylight ROBBERY.

So, that was it. I am going to get something for dinner tonight. My last meal was dinner two days ago.

So now, I cycle to work everyday. I eat one meal a day at most (and there are times when I only have one meal in two days like today). So, tell me PakLah, what else do I need to change, so that I can cope with the inflation and the rising cost of living? Oh I know, I should stop blogging and find part time job so that I can feed myself.

I would not be surprised if one day PakLah legalises prostitution and sex-industry (like what Dr Mashitah said months ago) so that people can have a 'decent' living. How ironic is that?

Pemimpin penipu. Tidur dalam kenyang ketika rakyat berlapar.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that bro. May ALlah reward you.

7:22 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

mak aih... bape byk kne angkut?

n maybe legalises daylight robbery as well

7:44 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

the rule may come out something like:

Any act of robbery or attempt to perform and act of robbery, shall not be punishable by the state nor the federal government, unless the act or the attempt to act is performed outside the standard communal working hours.

Act or attempt to act beyond the specified hours, shall be considered illegal under labour law, unless the person/persons performing the act has/have not performed similar act within the previous 24 hours.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And in the judgement day, God will not indeed talk to three kind of people, 1) orang tua yang berzina 2)org miskin berlagak kaya, dan 3) pemimpin yang penipoo. Pity to PakLah, Najib, dan seluruh juak2 pemimpin UMNO.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home