نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Monday, May 04, 2009

Over the past long weekends

Last weekend, I went to Penang to see my wife, and to return her car. I had two meetings in KL on Thursday, and immediately after the meeting, I went to buy some Burger King whopper, and drove to Penang.

1) I encountered a road bully (I had a bad feeling that these people were cops, the SB or FRU, the ruthless group, looking at how clean shaven they were. But I am not going to speculate) on the way. I was driving rather quickly, and had to overtake a lorry right ahead. I tried to move to the right lane, and immediately heard someone honking. OK, blind spot, I'm sorry. I was too close to the lorry ahead, I had to overtake it on the emergency lane.

It was a Toyota CAMRY, PLATE NO WMK 1663, silver colour. It could be a false plate number. I don't know.

Somehow, the Camry I tried to close in earlier was furious. Instead, it moved to the emergency lane, and tried to hit the back of my car. I had to speed up, and the car chased me all the way. I overtook few lorries on the emergency lane. Then, I moved the car to the slow lane. The car simply moved to my right (fast lane), and I saw them shouting something (which of course I could not hear). They tried to close in, pushing me to to the emergency lane again. To my left was the stormdrain. The bully began slowing down the car, I believe, trying to push me into the drain, or force me to stop my car. I saw their evil intention in the eyes, and I knew I'd be dead if I let them push my car down the cliff, or if they stop my car. Immediately, I pressed hard on the brake pedal, and the car stumbled forward. Seeing the gap, I simply hit on the gas again, and ran away.

They went after me. At that particular moment, I saw one of them talking on the phone. The idea hit me, and immediately I called 999. The receptionist was slow, but finally connected me to the Tapah Police Station.

Seeing I was on the phone, the bully car (WMK 1663) went ahead, rather slowly. I believed they were trying to trap me again. I slowed down, trying to manage my distance with them. Sometimes, the speed dropped below 80km/h.

When they finally left the highway, I continued my journey at the standard speed limit. Fuh that was close. Throughout the rest of the journey, I was hoping that a policeman would stop me. That did not happen, and I reached Penang around 930pm.

2) I spent most of the week at Freedom Academy at Bayview Hotel, georgetown. This programme was organised by Malaysia Think Tank and more of it can be found at waubebas.org.

3) On sunday afternoon, my wife and I went to her apartment. All her friends were still not at home. I planned to leave the house after maghrib. Somehow, one of the got home early, and chased us out (again). She said "Didn't I tell you that I am coming back at 5?" She told us to go somewhere, makan-makan or anything. That's what she'd do if her brother is around.

I could have retaliated by saying why doesn't she go somewhere else until maghrib. But I was not in the mood to pick up a fight with this particular future doctor. I really cannot believe someone like this pick up medicine as a career. So again, we ended up squatting at the Masjid Negeri. After maghrib, we went for dinner, and I took the bus to Seremban.

What goes around comes around...

Well, at least I am still alive and kicking.

7 Comments:

Blogger Syafiq Afifi said...

seram gila bunyi

8:33 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

dia suruh korang jalan2
enjoy2
bukan lepak rumah
hauhauahuahuah

teringat nurse gemuk pujaan syafiq
syafiq ingat x?

sib baik nurse tu, wlaupun gemuk..tetapi amat baik org nye...kalau jd doctor, pasti org suke...hehehehehe

12:04 PM  
Blogger zacharias said...

memang jadi macam impak maksima la gak. huhu

10:53 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

tuh r psl.. bace byk kl nk bygkn..

12:53 AM  
Anonymous sk said...

damn. had those experience too before.

start saving or start a business, once you have 1mil, apply for a firearm license. the next time this happens, just flash your gun. (maybe you wanna try a water pistol first and see if it works)

option two, hire a gangster for few rm to teach the **s**le a lesson.

option three, drive a 3 litre engine.

option four, use the camry's plate number on your car and start braking all the laws you can think off. maybe you can with hit and run. on second thought, maybe its better to hire a similar camry though.

option five, with that plate number, you can trace where the owner lives. that is ofcourse if you know where to look for.

option six, sabr.

if i were you, i won't choose any of the options above but rather hire a hitman which in effect making this country a better place.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

yeah, you can hire UTK people to do job like this, and get them blown up by C4.

8:51 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

where r the policemen when they're needed the most?

owh they're bz 'tangkap tangkap' in perak

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home