نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

to let myself loose in the balkans..

assalamualaikum,

bismillah, alhamdulillah, i ask Allah to give me the strength that i used to have... the strength to rely on nothing but Allah alone.

alhamdulillah, Allah has helped me, at least in this first part of my journey.. few minutes ago, i bought one ticket to Graz, a city in east Austria.

From Graz, i'll try the coach to Zagreb, maybe stay there for a night or two, and make my way further south to Sarajevo. I just want to make myself loose in the country, going from one place to another, see how the muslim communities are coping with life after the tragic war.

InsyaAllah, i'll try to make my way to Dubrovnik, the only port in the 'christian world' that was allowed to do trading with the Ottoman empire, i was told. I have to do more research before heading to the foreign land.

Went to a lecture by two speakers about Chechnya Day. InsyaAllah, one day, I'll try to visit the region.

wassalamualaikum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home