نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

FAJAR SUMMER COURSE n PRISON BREAK


assalamualaikum,

So, this is it. I won one of those consolation prizes. Fajr Institute is giving me 20% discount for the tuition fees. The problem is, i am not sure if i can make it. I have my graduation in July, and my sister's in August. Most probably, I'll be going home straight after graduation. I am not sure if i will be qualified for the course too, since i am applying for sibawih II programme.

So, if there is anyone interested in this 20% discount, i can check if it is transferable to other people.

and for those who have not seen the latest episode of prison break, stop here.. Don't tell me that i did not send any warning..



The last episode was so thrilling that i thought my heart was going to burst.. Schofield managed to escape, but they could not run far. They got to the airport, with the policemen right on their tails. Unfortunately, the plane was leaving as they got there, and basically they missed it. THEY MISSED THE PLANE, AND THE POLICEMEN WERE SURROUNDING THEM.

Well, what now? We RUN...

AND RUN WE DO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home