نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, June 17, 2006

FRIENDSHIP

I am pretty much in stress at the moment. There's something mystery, unexplainable about this condition I am in. It was almost similar to the 'depression' that I experienced before my trip to Sarajevo.

At this moment, I really want to shun everyone from my life. I don't feel like talking to anyone.. I think, the main reason is that I am forcing myself to accept the fact that I am leaving this place for good soon.. real soon.. and leaving so many people that have been real friends to me..



One person whom I really have to pay tribute to is Shahbaz. He'd always been there for me. Regardless of his situation, he will always allocate times for his friends, should they be in dire needs. I remember asking him a favour of correcting my 3000 words essay, which was due within few days. Having had to do revision himself, he still found some times to help me out. Another time, when I asked him to help me with my presentation, he provided me with all I need to know to improve my presentation. He would have harassed me on repeating the whole thing, had the solah prayer not interrupted the session.

Shahbaz has left bristol, and before he left, he did say something like "we knew each other too late" which i exactly know why.. but there's wisdom behind everything Bro..

Armaj turned out to be a great friend too. Just simply put it this way. He's a worker, a leader, a speaker, a listener, everything combined, which gives everyone the likeliness to stick around him and know him better. He is honest, speaks his mind ( which can be annoyying sometimes), but above everything, he is a real friend. One who will ask and listen to your advice, at the same time, correct you should you stray from the path.

Within last week, i met someone with a great personality. Someone whose aura brings the better side of me. Someone whose presence alone gives me comfort and calmness. Someone who is real, honest, and is not ashamed of being himself/herself around me. I wish i had more time to know this person, unfortunately, this person has gone too.

Wallahua'lam...

9 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

isk2..sedey2...

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allahummainnia'uzubikaminalhammiwalhazan...

The moral of this story: ensure that at least one of our good friends come from the same country... :)

We can't stop things from happening to us, but what we CAN do is, to decide (insya-Allah) as to how we react towards it.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maka dengan ini secara rasminye aku menjadi pelawat dan pengomen harian blog ni....huhu

selamat!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok azad, untukmu ku ubah segala.. oo ooo oooo

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhu....terharu2.

biasela camtu kengkawan...ada datang ada pergi.ko merasa kawan yg best,tapi masa skejap super. sure ada gak aa ko ada kawan yg lama super, tapi prangai...ya Allah..sabo je.

aku terharu dpt knal ko, walopun tak lame n dah aa jauh plak tuh...(hoho...bristol-cardiff jauh? jauh beb).Syukur alhamdulillah kengkawan bnyk mengajo aku bnyk bnde, takde le aku ni sempit minded.

a portion of it comes from you. thanks beb. jazakallahu khair.

hang balik mesia bile?

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, post ni special nih. siapakah watak misteri tribute ke3 tuh? hmmm

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laaa... lembaga penapisan tak kasik my previous comment lepas ke? And to think that I thought it was a pretty sensible one. Isk.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lembaga penapisan ni tak efficient. masih lagi cuba belajar guna sistem. sama macam home office

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home office tak efisyen?

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home