نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ramadhan Trial Episode 3

Well, I had to organise a buka puasa event with DOSH people in Putrajaya. So, we (read: they) chose Marriott hotel, the one near hospital serdang.

Honestly, the food was great, and the provided various menus and good options too.

But the day did not go so well in the beginning.

After calling the JPJ regarding my lost Road Tax, I could not locate my driving licence. And I had to leave early, considering I was the host for the dinner. After going to our main gate, main building receptionist and our security shelter, I still could not locate it. Decided to give up the whole thing, I casually walked towards my car. Guess what, I found it nicely placed inside my wallet.

Next, I wanted to withdraw some cash. After having to wait for the traffic light etc, I reached a cash machine, and it said: temporarily out of order. I had to drive to lukut town to find another cash machine, and this time, there was a man doing something at the machine. He kept putting in a card, and remove it kind of stuff. Either he has many accounts, or those were stolen cards. I do not know. Anyway, I managed to withdraw some cash after giving him such an evil look, so that he would leave.

And as I was driving, I heard the azan.. Well I had to stop again. And I performed the prayer in congregation. I guess this is the hikmah. Had I not found my licence missing, and hardship in withrawing the cash, and delayed by the excessive number of traffic lights, I would have passed the mosque much quicker. And I would not be able to pray in congregation.

Hopefully, there's more hikmah to come. Especially the one that relates to the road tax.

hmm.. trials and tribulations..

1 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

ohh... mkn xberhikmah...

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home