نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

So that was the day that was

Sent my sister to KLIA yesterday, she was heading for Aberdeen for her Architecture degree. All the best.

While waiting for the flight, we performed tarawih at the prayer room in KLIA departure hall. My dad and I were joined another pakcik, makcik and his son. The makcik was so impressed, she asked me if I were still single, and if I had no one in mind, she wanted to make me his son in law. Haha, Sorry makcik... ( Nanti ada b/p zacharias baca and comment if I write too much.. )

From KLIA, we stayed one night in PD. Then this morning, I joined my family to johor. Bosan dok PD. Tomorrow I'll be coming back to PD first thing in the morning.

Read this and this. Interesting how the government blame the citizens for everything. And explosion is a taboo word in oil n gas industry...

On ISA Arrest:
RPK said confusing things like wearing tudung is not compulsory etc, but I am not sure if that qualifies his arrest.

Teresa Kok was 'seen' posing (and happily smiling) with the new signboard of several roads, where the jawi writings have been removed and replaced with mandari and tamil writings. I was annoyed also looking at the photos. But being unsure of the authenticity of the photos,
I cannot comment much.

The wartawan should not have been arrested, and the government was right in releasing her. She was just being professional. Ahmad Ismail was decided guilty already by the UMNO supreme council, I do not see why the government has to act on the wartawan. The wartawan should instead be protected for reporting some people political mischief.

Off to bed...

8 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

br 1 je b/p, 3 b/p lg ade pe..

lol

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. takleh jawab nih..

12:08 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

la
mende b//p ni?
dr td dok pk
xdpt2
cis
tau la berkaitan ngn mertua
tp..n k tau stand for pe
apsal la una ni xdpt pikap
cis

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ala Zacharias... The fact that ko tulis tuh pon mmg saje je nak buat b/p Zacharias.

For old scouts out there... B/P is Baden Powell.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ala Zacharias... The fact that ko tulis tuh pon mmg saje je nak buat b/p Zacharias jeles... hehe...

Pandai Zacharias mengusik ye... :)

For old scouts out there... B/P is Baden Powell.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi....


looks like i have a new name there...

5:18 AM  
Blogger zacharias said...

sk, hang dulu scouts kah?

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! hahaha... tapi ditendang keluar masa skolah menengah atas isu racism. siot je.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home