نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Teresa Kok & PKR

Now malaysian politics is just getting more 'interesting'. I want to write about teresa kok today.

1) I am not a great fan of hers. She did try to abolish jawi on the signboards. Hell, I do not know why she is allergic to it. I still think ISA is too much, but yes, she should get punished somehow for being a super-duper racist woman.

2) She is giving contradicting statements about the dog food in the prison. You moron, even my daily food budget is less than RM4.50. And my food is better than dog food. You moron, just because you feed your dog meals worth more than RM4.50 daily, does not mean everything less than that equals dog food. And you denied saying that, and accused Utusan for twisting your statements, when you actually said it. Bloody hell, you and Ahmad Ismail are no different. Put the blame on other people. I cannot believe you did this, the one so-called a star in DAP.

3) By the way, if it was a malay trying to erase some mandarin or tamil writing, this person would have been punished/ condemned by DAP & PKR. But look at PKR now, they said nothing about teresa kok trying to abolish jawi. Hell, those who think they can rule malaysia, cannot even criticise people justly (dengan adil).

As much as I believe in the new malaysia will bring justice to people, I believe PKR has small balls to stand up against anyone other than UMNO. PKR is by all mean trying to gain popularity, and at all cost too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home