نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Short & Meaningful Weekend

Last week, I received a message that the class on Saturday would be cancelled. I therefore decided to go home to JB on Friday night.

Sadly, around 7pm, I received a call and had to come to the plant. Apparently, there was an issue with few of our equipments, and I had to do basic fitness for service. Since coming back rather late, after 9pm, Ummi told me not to come home the same night, and I decided to spend the night in Seremban.

The following morning, I told Maryam that I wanted to go back. Walking out of the house, I saw the BMW Z4 nicely parked. Without much hesitation, we decided to 'borrow' abah's favourite car.


So, it was 730am in senawang, and ummi tried to advise us not to be very hard on ourselves to come to JB. At 915am, I was already outside the home in JB. And Ummi and Ayah were surprised big time.

That day, we went to a kenduri kahwin in Kulai, and later went shopping at Jusco Taman U. We ate together, and Ummi & Ayah looked very happy that night.

I left JB on sunday morning, since I had to attend a class on Syariah in Masjid Sikamat. We left at 7am, and by 8am, we were already near Ayer Keroh. Then, suddenly rain poured down very heavily. Yay, finally the Z4 traction control system came into action.

I arrived at the mosque on the dot. 9am...

Overall comment: The car has the speed & the look, but the fuel costs a little more than normal & the suspension is a little harder. I guess that's the price to pay for such style & speed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Syafiq Afifi said...

graph tu mmg tepat!

7:06 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

jln2` kt france guna mpv minyak`diesel amat jimat skali!

anda mampu mengubahnye!

3:55 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

sejam stengah sampai jb... cis xci r pkai kete power

n graf tuh mmg tpt gle r... mmg terbaik!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

ye la, diesel memang bagus. cuma kat mesia tak popular pasal tak banyak jual kereta diesel. proton pun tak keluarkan kereta diesel per

3:57 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

iklan proton yg baru kat sini dh kuar. 5 yr manufacturer warranty n 3 yr service free.

try buat kat mesia, sure bankrupt proton

8:01 PM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

tu r psl
jln dr toulose(france)-andorra- barcelona(spain)..guna minyak dalam 60 euro je...gile r

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home