نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Life at Geelong

Continued from last friday..

Yes, we had the Bagan Pinang rep passed away.

The following day, I attended my Kuliah Falsafah Islam, and later went back to PD to pack my stuff. On the way, I stopped by a friend's house for a election preparation meeting.

Rushed back, packed my stuff, tidied the house (so that it can be used by petugas pilihanraya), then I left for the airport.

At the airport, I was told to do self check-in. and I was told to do it rather rudely by the staff overthere. Then, my friend arrived, and he was directed to the special counter since he was on Business Class. When I told him I was on business too, the staff panicked and told me he would have directed me to the counter too if he knew I was on Business.

OK, had iftar at the airport, and bade farewell and went to the MAS Golden Lounge.

Did not spend much time overthere, I boarded the flight...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colan2 dgr2 Isa samad exMB.
Takhbir!Takhbir!Takhbir!

11:45 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

aik tajuk je?

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home