نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, September 04, 2009

What an eventful day

Today has been eventful... thank you..

OK, that's a little bit too short.

Ok, let me skip all the wake-up-brush-teeth part, I led the Fajr prayer, and went to work.

I stopped at the Pejabat Daerah to complaint about my water bills. I was quite pissed off, considering I had been making the same complaint every month, and every time, there was no officer to entertain me, and the clerical staff was not really friendly.

This time, the officer was there. As I was about to open the anger floodgate, the officer turned around, and hey, he's my neighbour and he even addressed me by my name.. "ha, ada apa ki?". Wow, all the anger went away, and I see a realistic solution to the long standing issue of my water bills.

Anyway, next, I went to work. This time, I left the key locked in the car. Well, had to spend some time unlocking the car, and after few phonecalls and several attempts, that was sorted.

Later, went to Pejabat Agama to assist a friend with is application to get married. No, it's not about me getting married again..

Then, received the news that ADUN Bagan Pinang Azman Mat Noor just passed away, and another by election is coming this way. Allah, this is a really big news for me, as I would be leaving for Melbourne tomorrow. Feeling a little sad for not being able to participate this time around.

Later, went to KLIA to pick up my wife, and rushed back to PD for a Iftar Jamaie programme with Dato Husam Musa. Later, we would be having a short meeting to prepare for the byelection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous sk said...

Hmm... senyap je, igtkan tak jadi pi Melbourne.

Baru malam semalam nampak Husam masa berbuka kat Impiana Hotel. Dia duduk skali dgn husband Manohara.

9:04 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

oh
kenapa rase kebelakangan ni byk je ADUN meninggal
asyik by election je
huhuhu

3:43 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

nih pkai cable dalam utk setelkan bil letrik

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home