نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Monday, August 02, 2010

Last week

Whole of last week, my wife and my son spent their time at Kampung Melayu Kangkar Pulai. My sister went to this course in Singapore, and my wife had to take care of her son.

Now my son has a brother. A brother in radha'ah.

Anyway, after almost one week, I was surprised to see him being able to mimic other's face. Hehe. The child will just immitate our expression.

I guess, that's why children who are brought up in houses full of smiles and laugters would grow up to be a cheerful ones.

This morning, I went to DOSH's office to pick up my Steam Engineer Cert. Alhamdulillah.

Next aim: Steam Engineer Grade I.

4 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

fuh, stim abes

12:05 AM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

nanti a, bubuh gambar buku tu

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teringat cerita ko selalu makan kenduri rumah orang tak kenal. ada hadis, tapi x sure apply ke tak.

Abdullah bin Umar r.a reported the Messenger s.a.w as saying: "He who does not accept an invitation which he receives has disobeyed Allah and His Messenger, and he who enters without invitation enters as a thiesf and goes out as a raider" [Sunan Abu Dawud]

8:23 AM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

cerita aku selalu makan?

Haha, ni namanya teknik media, dan penceritaan brader..

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home