نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Cycling

Yesterday, I joined a cycling trip with the SRC cycling club members.

It was around 16km mountain biking, going through some terrain and estates.

Well, I like cycling, but I do not really fancy going through this stuff. I just prefer to remain on tarmac.

Well, have to find myself a racing bike.

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

MTB tuh sakit badan je. atas jalan plak byk lori

5:12 PM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

Itula pasal. Sakit badan, masuk estet berselisih dengan tractor etc.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home