نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Friday, May 07, 2010

Let's keep the hope up

I want to keep this note short.

Yesteday, my sister delivered her baby, and it was not without complications. The baby is currently in ICU.

Last night, my baby was admitted to hospital for photo-therapy. It was something relatively small compared to what my sister has to go through, yet, that had kept me rather worried and sleepless.

One would not understand the feelings of the parents until one becomes parent.

We all pray that my nephew get well soon, so that he can come home, and fill the air with his laughters and cries.

And please everyone, make dua also.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

semoga diberi ketabahan hati

12:06 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

kamonn!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

he is getiing better!

sian dia....

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home