نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The unsunkable submarine..

OK, malaysia bought a submarine.. and now it cannot go underwater... maybe we should have bought a boat instead...


I read a blog entry on an pro TunM UMNO blog. Read my remark over there.

Now I have been given warning. But that is OK. I am not retracting what I have written.

A friend of mine, WMF, when I asked him about this, simply replied, "Orang melayu ni bermimpi jika derang ingat our heads of religion ni jenis solat. They all drink bro".

I don't believe that, because I know some of them do pray, and don't drink. But I believe he was talking about the bigger group.

Remember when there was a quarrel between Negeri's royal & johor's? Where did it happen? I suspect it was after some alcoholic beverages consumption.
Of course, this would not disqualify them from the duty of defending islam. However, it seems ironic when one talks about defending islam, yet committing dosa besar in public..

Well well..

5 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

guru berak berdiri, murid dapat sembelit

9:42 PM  
Anonymous sk said...

that isn't the 1st time WMF mentioned the same thing.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its UNSIKABLE not unsunkable. (grammatical mistake.) thank you.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNSINKABLE

2:05 PM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

so unSANGKArable

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home