نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Famosa Resort: Melaka

Today I went to A Famosa Resort, Melaka.

So it was the site for the latest BIGGEST LOSER ASIA TV programme.

I saw few people, they look tiny enough from far. I guess, they have lost some weight.

Upon closer inspection... well I am not sure about the tiny-ness anymore..

Well, I think I saw these contestants named David Gurnani & Marilyn Tay( I checked their name on the web, but I really am not sure)... Whatever, you can try bet on these 2 people staying longer, and you may make some profit...

OK, off to bed

3 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

ape buat kat situ?

9:06 AM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

dating ke?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous zuwairiaiman said...

blog ni menarik... semoga sentiasa sehat untuk berbelog dan menjalani kehidupan

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home