نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Bola Sepak Lagi: Semi Final II

Ok, so semalam berlangsunglah separuh akhir kedua antara Terengganu vs N.9 dan Perlis v Kelantan.

Perlis v Kelantan ended with 3-1 win for Kelantan. I watched part of it on the TV at kampung. There was one incident when a firecracker was thrown from the perlis supporters' side, which landed right next to a player's head. who was lying on the ground injured. I think he should have gone deaf now. Silly supporters...

Negri finally stepped up to win convincingly in terengganu. 3-1. And Zaquan Adha scored twice. Well, he is good. I just wished that he got the supply the week before and scored more goals at home. From the news that I read, I did not see Idris Karim's name. I assume it was just like the week before, Negri played better when they deployed Hairuddin in the attacking mid position instead of playing up front, and instead of playing that one-legged man.

Well, Hairuddin is good. He is one of the few players I have been watching since he was a schoolboy. Since we were schoolboys

I still remembered going to the U15/U17 tournaments more than 10 years ago, and there are few names that I could still remember.

Anyway, I am thinking of going to Bukit Jalil to watch the final. On the second thought, I may not do so, bearing in mind what happened after the match between these 2 teams earlier this year. Riot, burned cars, bla bla bla. So, I think I'd take the safer bet, safer as in safe from physical harm, by watching from home, hoping that both sides would display the good football they are capable of.

And some N9 may have been pissed off by my earlier remarks. Well, if footballer choose to be professional, they have to deal with being glamour, hence people criticising right and left. Stop being a crybaby. Instead, prove people wrong by performing on the pitch, instead of creating headlines by kahwin lari etc.

I also hope the supporters are more critical. The team can win many games, but if they do not show any technical improvement, supporters should make noise. Ask for more, since we pay to watch them play. If they are unhappy, then tell them to stop playing professional football. Our football has suffered for too long.

Let's hope the final will be a new dawn for malaysian football in terms of quality and performance.

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

semoga mutu bola sepak malaysia kembali ke zaman dulu2.

xpon at least ke zaman kite kecik2 dlu. tgk pon best!

7:04 PM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

ye r
majulah sukan utk negara
quote feveret most people
tp sampai la ni
tak maju maju
wkakakakaka

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home