نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Flying Back

I am at the hotel lobby, waiting for the taxi to the airport.

Well, life has been different over here. I am glad I came, mainly just for a change of air.

Things are different, and they just are... How people behave themselves, greet each other, thank one another.. trust.. all these tiny things really make big difference in people daily lives, especially for us who malaysians who are not used to it.

In my last week, I moved into the Sheraton Hotel next door. I had to leave early every morning, making it impossible for me to enjoy the breakfast. Anyway, I like the culture, and the welcoming attitude of people over here. The rule is simple. If you can benefit the nation, you are welcome. If you cannot, then maybe this is not the place for you.

On the downside, I think the australians eat too much. It really is.. They eat more than malaysians, and double that of the British.

Anyway... Hopefully I'd be back in Malaysia tonight, and jump straight into the PAS-UMNO battle for the state assembly seat.

See you..

2 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

"On the downside, I think the australians eat too much"

it's no supprise gym business is so profitable here.

7:36 PM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

so..studen msia d oz lg makan byk?
sebab dia double msian
double oz gak
hahahaha

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home