نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tea & I

This morning, the weather was a little bit chilly and windy.
I rushed myself back into the office, and prepared a mug of tea.

The tea really reminded me of my student days. Back in my 3rd and 4th year, I spent most of time on weekdays in the NDT/ Vibration Lab in the Queen's Building of the University of Bristol. My lab partner was Adam Bowler, and there were couple more PhD students like Sayeed (Bangladeshi), George (Greek), Angela (French). There were also researches like Ruth & Hee.

Anyway, it was always cold in the lab, and Adam & I always make some tea for ourselves. Adam was always the one preparing tea, whereas me bringing in some biscuits or something else that will go along with it. Adam always had it with 1 sugar, and I with 2. However, there were times when sugar was not available, and somehow we ended up having tea without sugar.

Over time,I have developed the taste for tea without sugar. Until today, I drink tea without sugar, as I do not see the need for sugar.

Well, again, everytime I have tea in a chilly weather, it will remind me of the Tetley tea in the NDT lab. What a reminiscence.

5 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

yeah. say no to sugar

tp pelik lak ramadhan2 arituh kopi n teh pak2 arab manis plak

6:21 PM  
Blogger husna afifi said...

btul2....

teh n kopi drg manis

tp klo kt aberdeen
dorg hidang fizzy drinks je utkiftar

gile bleh meletup minum air gas
sib baik una x ske

6:57 PM  
Anonymous sk said...

Hmm... aku rasa ko nih rindu duduk overseas la.

Yes, aku pon kalau buat tea tak letak gula. But to recall when was the last time I prepared my own tea is quite challenging! hehe

7:49 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

ko gi opis, buat a teh sendiri. dah la secawan teh kat kl tu mahal gi. lagi2 kat klcc

4:54 PM  
Blogger Othman Juliana said...

kat iran, teh rasa lain.
ble dh blk msia-nk pulak teh sana.. haha.

time study dlu, teh O buat tahan lapo~ gula takat manis buah (tawar lg kot) smpi member2 x mau dah mntk2... haha

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home