نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Skip Skip Now Great Ocean Road

Ok, let met skip on the life over here. Life is cold, we come to work at 7, we go home by 530. Depending on availability of the car, I'd go to tarawih about 4km away. The first night over here, I walked the distance, and realised it was quite far. Considering the weather and my own safety, I decided not to do it again.

Anyway, on saturday, I went to melbourne to join the qiamullail at the Islamic centre in melbourne. I performed tarawih at the malaysia hall, and met some old friends, and made few new friends over there.

Then I went to qiam at the islamic centre. It was really something, and the imam took 30minutes to perform 2 rakaats. The recitation was superb that you did not feel tired.

Anyway, I took the first train back to Geelong, and was back here by 930am. At 10am, Bob & I took off to the Great Ocean Road.

Koala Showing it's Ass


The 12 Apostles


The 13th Apostle? No, that's me

Special thanks to Zaim & Azam for being a great host. To Ust Husnizul for giving us a lift to the train station. To Karthik for actually giving me lift from Geelong to Melbourne. To Bob for being one good driver but not really so at navigation, and finally to the Koala for showing up.

2 Comments:

Blogger maryam nabielah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:41 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

"alhamdulillah, setelah saya menunaikan kiamullail, saya telah terlihat 12 nabi di sebalik ombak dan angin kencang..."

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home