نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Life at Geelong 2

I boarded the flight, and was directed to the economy class. Remember, my boarding pass was self checked in, and it does not have the business class colour. I had to argue with the attendant, and only then he allowed me to go to the business class door. The steward was alright, he immediately checked my pass, and showed me to the seat.

I sat next to a man of chinese descendants. He has some business in Melbourne and commutes regularly between Melbourne and KL.

I had trouble trying to get some sleep. The stewardess was busy serving us with food, and by the time I finished everyting, it was already 11pm malaysian time. That is 1am Melbourne time.

I told her to wake me up for sahur. She did just that, and she woke me up to have sahur before Fajr melbourne time. However, the flight has not even reached Adelaide. Since it was served already, I ate them, and waiting for the Subuh, I watched inflight entertainment movie: Angels and Demons. Bloody hell, I finished that even before Subuh. So damn, too early for sahur.

I prayed subuh in flight, and we landed about half an hour afterwards. We retrieve our luggage from the carousel rather quickly, got sniffed by the dog with calibrated nose, and clear the customs. We were already out by 630am.

The first thing I did was step out of the airport to have a feel of the chill air.. It really reminded me of my days in Bristol.

We waited for the Geelong inspection manager to come and greet us. We texted him, but did not get any reply. So we waited.

Fortunately, he looked at the internet, and realised we have arrived, so he rushed to the airport. One thing we later realised was that he gave us a wrong mobile number.

He came and took us to Geelong...

p/s: Rosmah pun khatam quran.. bagaimana dengan anda?

3 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

aiseh.. salah no r plak

10:31 PM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

tu la psl. rupanya dia takde hanset, pinjam hanset bini. lupa phone no bini. haha

3:46 PM  
Anonymous sk said...

wah... interesting dier takde hp!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home