نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010

PISSED OFF

Today I got locked out of office. With my shoes, helmet and access card inside, I had to call the security. I told them I could not pick up the key.

Half an hour later, someone came to me and said security asked me to go and pick up the key from them. I called them again, and said I cannot go. And they said they don't have the manpower to send the key. They have only FOUR personnel. I said it is a two minutes job. Drive (drive, not cycle), unlock the door, drive back. He said ' you cakap senang la'.

So now, I am in the middle of breaking 2 rules. One is going to the guardhouse with selipar surau and no helmet. The other is breaking in through the window.

And I chose the second one. Maybe I should have chosen the first one making a bolder statement. But I guess, if people do not want to help you, what else can you do. I may get charged under the company rules for breaking the law but hey, I do not care anymore. How am I supposed to care, when I am in a position of breaking the rules regardless of what I do.

Damn

2 Comments:

Blogger Syafiq Afifi said...

nice
baru smka

5:02 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

bape lame tahan napas nk kasik muat tingkap tuh?

kes2

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home