نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seminggu

One week has passed.. In the mean time...

1) PKR lost at Hulu Selangor, with a little margin. Alhamdulillah, I think that is the best result. PKR win will make them arrogant, and losing too much will show that BN has regained people support. Losing with little margin ( <6000 ) is OK, as indicates that PR has to do muhasabah.

2) One boy (Aminurasyid) was shot dead by police, head shot. When I first heard the news on the radio, the reporter said that the police were aiming for the tyres. My dad immediate response was "well, wheels and driver's head are far apart. The police must have aimed at the head". Today, when I checked Berita Harian, there was no mentioning of the "aim for the wheel". I think the police realised that it did not make any sense, and decided to remove it from their 'story'.

3) I went home to JB on Friday. On monday, I went for the steam engineer interview. It was hell difficult, bet let's wait for the result.

4) Suddenly, I have been having back pain since saturday. Scheduled for MRI on thursday.

5) My blog has been 'tagged' by geng ISMA mesir, for being to vocal at their president's blog. Well, honestly, my good points have been deleted by the admin from the blog, leaving only my 'not-so-good' ones. But I guess, it is the president's choice to decide to hide things from their members or the public. My point is very simple. There is reason why ISMA is kicked out from Ikhwan, and their members should contemplate about this. I will write about this more, later.. Currently I am too busy to put a structured argument at ISMA's ketuanan melayu ideal.

OK, off to work..

8 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

org lain yg nk beranak, org lain yg back pain

12:47 AM  
Anonymous zacharias said...

biasa la, orang lain makan nangka, orang lain kena getah.. sebab apa? sebab orang tu tolong kupas

3:32 AM  
Blogger Siti Hafsah Rosli said...

org lain yg masak nasi
org lain yg mkn byk
kire mcm tu gak la

11:22 PM  
Anonymous ME said...

Salam

I don't think you have to waste your time putting a structured argument against ISMA, you just have to find books and read. Better imam with better minds and better akhlak and nicer words (because their hearts were clean) had written before you.

It's just the matter of what you are accepting. Doesn't mean you have to poke around people who doesn't share the same methods as yours.

I hope you are busy delivering Islam more. A lot of people are not performing Solat and the youths are broken.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous ahmad said...

good point ME.

5:54 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

oh kamon ME, everybody who was in ISMA know what ISMA is like. u know what they are.

6:50 PM  
Blogger zacharias said...

Biasa la, puak puak racist ni, memang macam tu.

"Bahasa inggeris bahasa penjajah, tak perlu diberi keutamaan. Kenapa student sangat suka belajar bahasa inggeris?"

Ah, banyak lagilah quotation aku boleh keluarkan dari tokoh2 isma.

Tak kira lagi kata2 yang boleh menggugurkan akidah ahlul sunnah wal jamaah.

6:42 AM  
Blogger zacharias said...

And I only spent few minutes on this blog every week. What makes you think that I cannot go around and try help our brothers who cannot read quran? What make you think that you outscore myself or I outscore you?

I think you are obsessed with what you have done, and somehow think that non-isma people are useless.

Well, that is not really unexpected.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home