نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

FEW DAYS LATER...

ON RESULTS:
Well, i have been quite for the past few days. I got my exam results on friday evening, which for me is not really satisfactory.

ON TRIPS:
Well, nothing really matters anyway. I went for a bike-ride trip plus country side sightseeing. It was worth the effort, although i think i spent too much money on this one trip.

ON BLOGGING:
I have been quiet not because i don't have anything to write. It was simply because my friend's computer cannot detect any keyboard, hence the difficulties in typing. I'd like to comment on few things, which have been talked about on the net.

Most of my friends have gone home. There's one guy, who i simply pissed him off at the beginning of the year. I reckon he has many potentials that need developing, yet he's so attached to many things. I know, i should not have done what i did, but i thought it is best for him to detach himself from his comfortable world. I saw myself in him, and I just don't want him to be like myself couple of years back. I hope he can thank me for being harsh on him in years to come.

ON TENNIS:
Now i also began to understand my bro's enthusiasm in tennis, and the reason behind it. Tennis in the morning, huh?

Wimbledon started yesterday. Most probably, I'll just go there for a day, just to see the crowd, and who knows whom I am going to meet.

ON WORLD CUP:
Italy won the match against australia yesterday. I was so delighted, since I really support Italy in this world cup. Well, australia played well, especially after the harsh straight red card for materazzi. All went well, what goes aroud comes around. Australia were on the receiving end of the bad refereeing in the last minute of the game. BANG, Totti scored the penalty, and Italy is through to the quarter final.

ON LIFE AFTER GRADUATION:
What else? I should start looking for jobs. I should not have problems finding jobs, but I am so lazy at the moment. I cannot wait to go away after graduation. Most probably, I'll start looking for jobs in september, and maybe start working in November.

That's all for now...

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hope he can thank me for being harsh on him in years to come" -- wasn't there an entry written especially on/for you? :P

8:13 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

on tenis...
nothing to do with cik mary or sape2... every saturday main dgn naqiu...ade sekali je main ngn dak pompuan 2 org...tp xbes pon sbb tgn diorg nk hayun raket tuh pon dh terpeleot mcm nk tercabut.
so, jike ade kedengaran ape2 mengenai cik mary itu... itu hanye kenangan zaman muda...wahuahuah

3:37 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

main tenis dipagi hari adelah bes sbb:
1) buleh pkai court yg slalu dipakai oleh dak2 yg power
2) sejuk. kl ptg2 panas n mendidih tapak kaki sampai ke otak
3) xtau nk wat ape pg2 selian tdo

8:49 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

eh, awat panik? relax2.. haha.. nak gi wimbledon nih.. babai

1:42 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

xpanic...tp ade unsur2 kisah xbenar disitu... nk sumber primer...anytime buleh cite...xdek masalah...kite bukan dak2 sekola rendah or budak kecik nk panik2 hal camnih...

3:30 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

abes tu, awat tanya azad pasal aku ada awek ka dak?

4:18 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hahaha..sbb ki kate tggu sp 40 thn br leh tny ki..ceh..wat2 lupe r lak...

8:54 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

then, tak payah la tanya orang lain. apo la ini orang. bersekongkol dengan kakak dan mak aku utk mengkahwinkan aku.. cuak beb

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perbualan abang-adik....

biarkan...biarkan....hehe
enjoy the game in Wimbledon!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya kalau begitu kuberjanji,
Hadapan temanku yang bepekerti tinggi,
Titian takdir seruncing manapun kuseberangi,
Di mulut naga gemala sakti terkunci,
Kan kusambar kurampas jadikan bukti....

11:19 AM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

ceh..dh kate xleh tny tuan empunye diri sp umo 40, tny la org len... apsal? menyesal ke wat statement tu dulu?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

aku pi wimbledon. best giler woo

8:02 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

sape lawan? sharapova?

9:41 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

sharapova kitorang lambat. tapi cam myskina, hantuchova, bagdatis, safin v gonzalez, roddick, hewitt, pastu ada 2 double..

3:16 AM  
Blogger Rnysa said...

bila nak balik m'sia?

10:22 PM  
Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

bape ek tiket die?

2:19 AM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

balik malaysia insyaAllah tak lama lagi. awat? nak kirim jersi bola ke?

anyway.. tiket tak mahal. murah je, dibantu oleh seorang pakcik yang bermurah hati sedekah tiket court 1, maka lagi la berbesar hati kami ni. kecil tapak tangan, centre court kami tadahkan

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home