نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 23, 2006

8 days left

With 8 days left of my vacation, I am trying to make every single day a memorable one.

Family:
My parents went home today on flight MH007, heading towards Kuala Lumpur, with connecting flight to Johor Bahru.

Travel:
I have no energy left to travel this part of the world at the moment. My original plan of visiting Syria has been put to a halt, due to recent conflict in Lebanon. My dad strongly advised me not to go to Syria, which is more like a directive than a suggestion.

May go to northern ireland next week, to visit some friends, and see the seabirds.

Future Plan:
Going home and finding a job will be on top of the list. I don't like doing nothing. But worse is my dad's passion in the youth being dynamic and active. I don't think I can last a week listening to all his series of lectures.

I would like to travel further, but maybe if i decide to continue on my higher education. PhD or something like that.

Marriage:
Not in the next a year and a half or so.. The subject is taboo until I find at least a decent job (says mum). I don't have anyone particular in mind, either.

Others:
Nothing at the moment

7 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

hahah..byk lecture mendatang.. hoho

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abg zaki,
thanks for dropping by kat rumah waktu datang cardiff aritu. hope semuanya ok, maaf kalo serba kurang ye.

judging from my observation, ayah ko cam tegas n ada je idea utk cakap, tak ubah cam ko n esan. mak ko nampak tegas.

apa2pun, lawak 'cat cross d road' mmg best

2:53 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

ye la azad.. ko nampak sopan santun kata mak aku.. fullamak. padahal sekolah sekular yang banyak gay (ye ke?).. huhu

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sekolah sekular la banyak gay yg sopan santun....huhu

ape gay2 ni.....astaghfirullah.....

12:15 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

haa. pengakuan ikhlas.. isk isk..

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see u in court

uhuk~

3:28 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

aik azad, takkan dah keluar afidavit kot..

teringat time kisah u.hafilda kecoh2 dulu orang buat joke kat internet..

azwan ali: adik saya (u.h) masih anak dara
public opinion: ye la, dia ikut jalan lain

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home