نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

and more interesting stories..

With few days left of my time in the UK, I am trying to make everyday full of good memories.

Well, It sounds as if i am going to die really soon.. but to be fair, we hardly appreciate things that we have, until we lose them. I watched 1 litre today, and realised how we rarely appreciate our health that has been freely granted to us.

Similarly, as time is running out, I am trying to make my stay in bristol more memorable. Recently, I started going around with a digital camera again, a habit that I stopped practicing in my second year.

Being all excited, I will just walk around the city of Bristol and its surrounding areas. To inhale the air that i may never feel again, to look at the far horizon, which i may not see again. To walk on paths and streets where i may never walk on again.

Today, i went to broadmead. Have nothing much on my mind, but to accompany my friend and help him finding suitable travel books. We ended up going to Smith's, where it was advertised that Katie Price would be launching her first novel.

Katie Price a.k.a Jordan is.. well.. err.. someone that does something glamorous for a living. Well, basically she's a 'celebrity' and is quite famous in Britain.

So, she came around, and there was a huge crowd of people inside the store. There were people lining up to have her signature on their books. I just went in, took few pictures, and left. I am not a fan of her or anything like that.

Enjoy the pics..

Posing with the Book


Signing Few Copies of 'Angel'


Entertaining a Disabled Kid

For some people, the highlight was of course her.. well.. something. I don't know what is in it for her, but looking at it from a more positive side, even a person of her character still has some goodness left in her heart. I think she understands people with disabilities more than we do, since she has a disabled child herself...

5 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

ooo...sian2..
sharapova kalah..xdek lagi player2 wanita yg jelite..

5:13 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

begitulah. tapi takpe, tak penting pun. sharapova lawa gak, tapi takde la paling lawa.. jerit kuat giler.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prumpuan lawa mane main tennis, dok rumah lipat baju buat kopi utk 'laki'/'hubby' tersayang...huhu

12:24 PM  
Blogger Zacharias said...

tapi, kalau main tennis pun takpe. kaya

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too muscular if main tenis....patu die selebriti, tak best, kamera usha die manjang, bukan slalu nak usha laki die

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home