نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Anak Pontianak: Crap

I live with no TV at home. So the only moment I actually watch tele is when I have my dinner at a warung nearby everynight.

I happen to watch another malay series, Anak Pontianak. It's about a girl named Samira / Mia, and somehow she has inherited her great great grandmother's magical power.

I am not sure about the story line, but THE ACTRESS IS UGLY, AND HER ACTING SUCKS BIG TIME.

To Mia, whatever your real name is: Please stop acting, go home and **** yourself..

What other people say:

the pilot episode, for me, is stupid beyond comprehension. terlalu banyak babak2 yang tak penting dan tak perlu ditunjukkan. bosan. elemn paranormal sikit sgt. memang ler tak semestinya perlu 100 persen nampak pontianak, tapi kalo dah meleret2 pasal kena buli dekat sekolah, what to say, kan?

1 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

nih dh boring sgt nih.. hahahh

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home