نحن قوم أعزنا الله بالإسلام ، فهما طلبنا العزة بغيره ، أذلنا الله

We are the people whom Allah honoured through Islam, so whenever we seek honour other than it, Allah will disgrace us.

The blog is under slow transition to http://specifichumidity.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Raya Break

Alhamdulillah, I safely arrived at home last night, at around 12am. My early intention was to spend the night at the masjid. However, the masjid was locked, forcing me to ring the bell very late, while everyone was already asleep.

I spent some times checking my mail, when I came across the national geographic Pagee on igoogle. The photo gallery was packed with mesmerising and picturesque photos of natural events. If you have never visited the site, I can guarantee that the site contains most of the best wallpapers you can find on the Internet.

I also read something about Rathlin Island, of which I have not visited for many years. It was very common for me to spend a couple of nights over there every summer when I was a student. Maybe I would write more about Rathlin in the future.

Oh, what a reminiscence…

1 Comments:

Blogger ihsan_huhu said...

owh.. dh balik raye..

slmt hari raye

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home